SACRED VALLEY AND MACHU PICCHU 2D 1N
First day Sacred Valley Machu Picchu :
- Tour to Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:00am – 15:00pm)
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (at 15:36 hrs.)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
Second day Sacred Valley Machu Picchu
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Go up by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Machu Picchu Guided Tour
- Optional: Walk to Huaynapicchu (2 hours, without guide).
- Go down by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy (at15:20 hrs.)
- Transfer Poroy – Cusco(to your hotel)
First day: TOUR TO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS
Sacred Valley Machu Picchustarts with pick up from your hotel at 8:00am. We will have a guiding tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First we are going to visit Pisac archeological site, then, going along the Vilcanota River, with wonderful panoramic views we’ll head to Urubamba for lunch. After lunch we are going to visit Ollantaytambo archeological site and a beautiful and picturesque town. In the afternoon we´ll board the train that leaves at 15:37 hours toward Aguas Calientes, arriving 17:10 hrs average. Night in hotel in Aguas Calientes town. Included: transportation, entrance tickets, lunch, and hotel No Included: Bottle drinks and dinner
Second day: TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU
After getting up very early and have breakfast, we will take a bus up to Machu Picchu. The guide will show you the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. After the tour, you will have free time to explore on your own. In the afternoon we will descend by bus to Aguas Calientes village where we will take the train (at 15:20) back from Aguas Calientes to Poroy (this is the closest town to Cusco), where our staff will be waiting for you, for transfer back to Cusco, arriving at 20:00 approximately to your selected hotel in Cusco. Included: Breakfast, entrance ticket, transportation, No Included: Lunch, dinner, bottle drinks and hotel
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION:
|USD 650||5 STARS HOTEL: Inkaterra / Sumaq|
|USD 525||4 STARS HOTEL: El Mapi / Hatun inti|
|USD 465||3 STARS HOTEL: Santuario / Tierra Viva|
|USD 390||2 STARS HOTEL: Terrazas del Inca / Presidente|
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION:
|USD 615||5 STARS HOTEL: Inkaterra / Sumaq|
|USD 500||4 STARS HOTEL: El Mapi / Hatun inti|
|USD 445||3 STARS HOTEL: Santuario / Tierra Viva|
|USD 365||2 STARS HOTEL: Terrazas del Inca / Presidente|
- Hotel booking is subject to space availability
- Train time is subject to space availability
- From January to April train leaves and drops up in Ollantaytambo. Our tours include all transfers to and from this train station
- Discount of USD 20 for students with the student international card (ISIC Card).
- Discount of USD 20 for minors of 17 years old that send us a copy of their passport.
WHAT IS INCLUDED
- Pick up from the hotel in Cusco
- Tourist Bus for Sacred Valley
- Professional English guide
- 1 Buffet Lunch in Urubamba
- Train ticket Ollantaytambo-Aguas 15:37 pm
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes – Poroy 15:20 pm
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes village
- 2nd day Breakfast in the hotel
- Entrance ticket to Sacred Valley
- Entrance ticket to Machu Picchu
- Bus up and down in Machu Picchu
- English Guide for Machu Picchu
- Transfer Poroy – Cusco
- Drop up in your hotel in Cusco
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Meals not mentioned
- Huayna Picchu (extra 2 hours of hiking and needed to be reserve in advance)
- 2nd day lunch
How to Make Booking
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING SACRED VALLEY MACHU PICCHU
To successfully make a booking you must:
- Click on Booking Now and fill out the request.
- Receive a booking form, fill out and send us.
- Make your deposit.
- Receive your confirmation from us via email and that it is all.
Payment options: PayPal, Bank deposit, and Western Union wire (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details).
WE PREFER PAYPAL
We prefer to use PayPal simply because it is the biggest and most respected online payment processor on the Internet in our era. PayPal enables any individual or business to pay and get paid online safely and easily from around the world. Pay without revealing your debit or credit card numbers, or your bank account details. It has a speed through checkout. There’s no need to enter your address details.
YOU DON’T HAVE PAYPAL? NO PROBLEM!
You do not need to have a PayPal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via Pureq Experiences account page. Just click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase. Note: if you don’t have your own PayPal account, please refer to the bottom left corner of our PayPal page – click continue.
PROCESS OF FULL BOOKING
1. We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from each of you – passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card. With Inca Trail bookings, we need this at the same time as your booking.
2. Nonrefundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
- FOR UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS: Deposit: 25 % of the program price per person
- FOR UNIQUE ADVENTURE JOURNEYS: Deposit: USD 225 dollars per person
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include:
- Paypal (accept Credit Cards)
- Bank deposit
- Western Union
- Please note that there are costs involved in both making international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer – in both cases the costs will be paid by the client, NOT Pureq Experiences.
- Please note that this deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Terms and Conditions. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email.
PLEASE read this confirmation – it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay the balance.
4. Arrival in Cusco (only for treks)
the balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (As long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip’s departure unless by prior arrangement)
- For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via PayPal or bank deposit or Western Union, please ask your travel consultant for more information.
- For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.