ALL OF US WE ARE FROM CUSCO, PERU
Since 2010 we are creating unique experiences for discerning traveller as you, offering tourist services to three of Peru’s most attractive destinations: Lake Titicaca, Tambopata and Machupicchu
Pureq Experiences is a local tour operator founded in Cusco with environmental and social commitments
Our commitment to excellence and quality reaches far beyond the confines of our business objectives.
We offer two main journeys within Pureq Experiences, choose us and meet us:
- UNIQUE ADVENTURE JOURNEYS: If you ready to go out from cities for adrenaline or make dirty your shoes or to see some animal never seen before in your life. You can plan and reserve any trekking and / or jungle trip. We are sure, you will be proud of yourself doing one of our adventure journeys
- UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS: If you are interested in learning more about; history, archeology, anthropology or in relaxing tours with comfort. Choose one of our sample itineraries in UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS, and they are as flexible as you wish it to be. One of our expert and knowledgeable tour guides will lead you, and will take you in deeply knowledge to understand past, present and future of our city or country. We are sure this will change your mind.
Is composed by most responsible, enthusiastic, efficient, and knowledgeable professionals, all passionate and experts in their field,
- Office-based staff: Graduated in Tourism from University. They will give you first-hand information about any of our destinations and activities.
- Professional Tour Guides: All of them speak English, graduated in tourism and well-trained in first aid measures. All them grew up in Cusco and have a passion to teach others about their heritage from every corner. They are experts in their field working at least 5 years in tourism and will ensure your safety and happiness.
- Drivers: we employ just drivers with license from Peruvian Government, with many years of experiences, because we are commit with our clients safety
- Porter & Horsemen: Finally approximately 150 peasants and teenagers (above 18 years old) of the Cuper alto Chinchero, Chumpi-Lamay , Pampacamara-Kauri Qatqa, Qanchin,-Lares native communities compose our loyal and joyful porter’s force.
We choose to work some communities in which we operates. This includes the training and recruitment of men and women of at least 18 years old. These communities are our primary source of recruitment of chefs, porters, employed along the Inca Trails, and also our horsemen; whose work with pack animals in routes other than the classic Inca Trail. So, if this local people has extra job been just farmers with wages over minimum requested by Peruvian law, Porter´s Law, they will able to educate better their kids as well.
- Focus on Results
- Social Commitment
- Environment commitment
To be recognized as a Leader, local travel agency with high social and environment commitments, maintaining high standards of quality in the attention, and constantly innovating to achieve greater efficiency in our services, in a globalized world.