SALT MINES MARAS MORAY MACHU PICCHU 4 DAYS
- Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to your selected hotel.
- Afternoon hike: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay (from 13:30 hrs).
- Night at selected hotel in Cusco.
- Pick up at 8:00
- Tour to Moray and Salt Mines
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Tour to Ollantaytambo
- Overnight at selected hotel in Urubamba.
- Breakfast at hotel.
- Train from Urubamba to Aguas calientes
- Bus up to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Optional: Walk to Huaynapicchu (2 hours, without guide).
- Go down by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Lunch in Aguas Calientes
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy (at 17:23)
- Transfer Poroy – Cusco(to your hotel)
- Night at selected hotel in Cusco
- Breakfast at hotel
- Transfer from hotel to the airport in Cusco.
- End of Maras Moray Machu Picchu services
First day: WELCOME AND AFTERNOON HIKE IN CUSCO.
On your arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting for you with your name written, then drive to your hotel where you will rest a bit, later we will come to pick you up at 13:00 hrs to begin the tour in the city of Cusco and surroundings, visiting the center of the ancient city of Cusco, Plaza de Armas, Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman, Around 18:00 we´ll back to your hotel in Cusco.
- Include: Transportation, entrance tickets and hotel
- No Include: Lunch, dinner, bottle drinks
Second day: TOUR TO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS
We pick you up from your hotel at 8:00am and our first stop is in Chinchero, a lovely town, traditionally renowned for its spectacular weaving. Here we will see and learn about the art of Peruvian weaving, a color riot and feast for the eyes. Next stop will be is at circular Inca ruins of Moray, an extraordinary Incan earthwork. Three natural craters, like depressions are lined with a series of concentric circular terraces that get smaller as they disappear down into the earth. Following a dusty track, we will see examples of the finest Andean farming. Our next stop is in Salinas de Maras, mysterious salt pans that cover the entire side of a canyon made of red rock. After lunch we are going to visit Ollantaytambo archeological site and a beautiful and picturesque town. In the afternoon we´ll back to Urubamba the quietest town among touristic towns for a confortable night. Dinner and have good night in Urubamba.
- Include: Breakfast, transportation, entrance tickets, lunch and hotel
- No Include: Bottle drinks and dinner
Third day: TOUR TO MACHU PICCHU
After getting up very early and have breakfast, we will take a train from Urubamba (at 06:50) to Aguas Calientes (enjoy the spectacular views). Once in Aguas Calientes we will take a bus up to Machupicchu. The guide will show you the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. After the tour you will be free to explore a bit more and take your pictures in this mystical site. In the afternoon we will back by bus to Aguas Calientes for a delicious lunch. Afternoon free to explore Peru’s most touristic town. At 17:23 back from Aguas Calientes to Poroy by train (enjoy the dancing show on the train). Poroy is the closest town to Cusco, where our staff will be waiting for you, for transfer back to Cusco, arriving at 21:30 approximately to your selected hotel in Cusco.
- Include: Breakfast, train, transportation, entrance tickets lunch and hotel
- No Include: Dinner, bottle drinks
Fourth day: FAREWELL AND TRAVEL FROM CUSCO TO LIMA
After a good breakfast, we’ll pick you up from your hotel to drive you to the airport in Cusco, which is few minutes from Cusco; we must be two hours before at least to make arrangements for confirmation of flight. After check in at the airline to fly, we said goodbye and you’ll aboard the flight from Cusco to Lima.
- Include: Breakfast, transfer
- No Include: Fly Cusco Lima
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION:
|USD 1255||5 STARS HOTEL: Inkaterra / Monasterio / Rio Sagrado / Tambo del inka|
|USD 810||4 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Plaza/ Sonesta Hotels /Monasterio de Recoleta|
|USD 695||3 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Dorado/ tierra Viva / Agustos / Inti Ñan / Villa Urubamba|
|USD 57||2 STARS HOTEL: Amaru Inka/ San Agustin Urubamba / Amaru Valle|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION
|USD 1095||5 STARS HOTEL: Inkaterra / Monasterio / Rio Sagrado / Tambo del inka|
|USD 730||4 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Plaza/ Sonesta Hotels /Monasterio de Recoleta|
|USD 615||3 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Dorado/ tierra Viva / Agustos / Inti Ñan / Villa Urubamba|
|USD 550||2 STARS HOTEL: Amaru Inka/ San Agustin Urubamba / Amaru Valle|
- Hotel booking is subject to space availability
- Train time is subject to space availability
- From January to April train leaves and drops up in Ollantaytambo. Our tours include all transfers to and from this train station
- Discount of USD 20 for students with the student international card (ISIC Card).
- Discount of USD 20 for minors of 17 years old that send us a copy of their passport.
- The flight Lima – Cusco has to be scheduled for 09:00 hrs aprox. Otherwise the program may be affected.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Transfer from and to airport
- Pick up from hotel in Cusco for all tours
- Tourist bus for City tour and Sacred Valley
- Professional English guide for all tours
- 2 Buffet Lunches
- Train ticket Urubamba-Aguas 06:50 am
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes – Poroy 17:23 pm
- 3 nights Hotel
- 3 Breakfast in the hotel
- Entrance tickets for all tours
- Entrance ticket to Machupicchu
- Bus up and down in Machupicchu
- English Guide for Machupicchu
- Transfer Poroy – Cusco
- Drop up in your hotel in Cusco
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- Meals not mentioned
- Huayna Picchu (extra 2 hours of hiking and needed to be reserve in advance)
- First day lunch
How to Make Booking
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
To successfully make a booking you must:
- Click on Booking Now and fill out the request.
- Receive a booking form, fill out and send us.
- Make your deposit.
- Receive your confirmation from us via email and that it is all.
Payment options: PayPal, Bank deposit, and Western Union wire (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details).
WE PREFER PAYPAL
We prefer to use PayPal simply because it is the biggest and most respected online payment processor on the Internet in our era. PayPal enables any individual or business to pay and get paid online safely and easily from around the world. Pay without revealing your debit or credit card numbers, or your bank account details. It has a speed through checkout. There’s no need to enter your address details.
YOU DON’T HAVE PAYPAL? NO PROBLEM!
You do not need to have a PayPal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via Pureq Experiences account page. Just click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase. Note: if you don’t have your own PayPal account, please refer to the bottom left corner of our PayPal page – click continue.
PROCESS OF FULL BOOKING
1. – We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from each of you – passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card. With Inca Trail bookings, we need this at the same time as your booking.
2.- Nonrefundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
- FOR UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS: Deposit: 25 % of the program price per person
- FOR UNIQUE ADVENTURE JOURNEYS: Deposit: USD 225 dollars per person
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include: 1. Paypal (accept Credit Cards) 2.Bank deposit 3. Western Union
- Please note that there are costs involved in both making international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer – in both cases the costs will be paid by the client, NOT Pureq Experiences.
- Please note that this deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Terms and Conditions. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3.- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email.
LEASE read this confirmation – it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay the balance.
4.- Arrival in Cusco (only for treks)
the balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (As long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip’s departure unless by prior arrangement)
- For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via PayPal or bank deposit or Western Union, please ask your travel consultant for more information.
- For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.