MACHU PICHU TITICACA LAKE 6 DAYS
Machu Pichu – titicaca lake First day:
- Welcome and transfer from Cusco airport to your selected hotel.
- Afternoon hike: Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Tambomachay (from 13:00 hrs).
- Night at selected hotel in Cusco.
Machu Pichu – titicaca lake Second day:
- Tour the Sacred Valley of the Incas. (Visit Pisac and Ollantaytambo, 8:00am – 15:00pm)
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba
- Train from Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes (from 15:36 hrs. to 18:09 hrs.)
- Overnight at hotel in Aguas Calientes.
- Breakfast at the hotel.
- Go up by bus to Machu Picchu.
- Machu Pichu Guided Tour
- Optional: Walk to Huaynapicchu (2 hours, without guide).
- Go down by bus to Aguas Calientes.
- Train from Aguas Calientes to Poroy (at15:20 hrs.)
- Transfer Poroy – Cusco(to your hotel)
- Night at selected hotel in Cusco.
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the Hotel to the Bus station for: Tour Cusco to Puno.
- Guided tour bus Cusco- Puno (07:00 hrs – 17:30 hrs)
- Night at Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the Hotel
- Full day tour to Titicaca lake: Uros Island and Taquile
- Night at the Hotel in Puno
- Breakfast at the hotel
- Transfer from the hotel in Puno to the airport in Juliaca (one hour) or bus station.
- Flight from Juliaca to Lima (1 hour)
First day: WELCOME AND AFTERNOON HIKE IN CUSCO.
On your arrival at the airport in Cusco, we will be waiting for you with your name written, then drive to your hotel where you will rest a bit, later we will come to pick you up at 13:00 hrs to begin the tour in the city of Cusco and surroundings, visiting the center of the ancient city of Cusco, Plaza de Armas, Koricancha Temple and the nearby ruins of Kenko, Puka Pucara, Tambomachay and Sacsayhuaman, Around 18:00 we´ll back to your hotel in Cusco Included: Transportation and hotel No Included: Lunch, dinner, bottle drinks
Second day: TOUR TO SACRED VALLEY OF THE INKAS
We pick you up from your hotel at 8:00am. We will have a guiding tour to the Sacred Valley of the Incas. First we are going to visit Pisac archeological site, then, going along the Vilcanota River, with wonderful panoramic views we’ll head to Urubamba for lunch. After lunch we are going to visit Ollantaytambo archeological site and a beautiful and picturesque town. In the afternoon we´ll board the train that leaves at 15:37 hours toward Aguas Calientes, arriving 17:10 hrs average. Night in hotel in Aguas Calientes town Included: transportation, entrance tickets, buffet lunch, and hotel No Included: Bottle drinks and dinner
Third day: TOUR TO MACHU PICHU
After getting up very early and have breakfast, we will take a bus up to Machu Pichu. The guide will show you the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu for about 2 hours. After the tour, you will have free time to explore on your own. In the afternoon we will descend by bus to Aguas Calientes village where we will take the train (at 15:20) back to Poroy (this is the closest town to Cusco), where our staff will be waiting for you, for transfer back to Cusco, arriving at 20:00 approximately to your selected hotel in Cusco. Included: Breakfast, entrance ticket, transportation and hotel No Included: Lunch, dinner, bottle drinks
Fourth day: TOUR BUS CUSCO PUNO
After having a good breakfast, we will pick you up at 6:45 am from your hotel in Cusco, and you will depart from Cusco at 07:15 a.m. And be transported visiting the temple of Andahuaylillas or Sistine Chapel of America, the inca temple of Raqchi and following the road to Sicuani our tipic buffet lunch will wait us: Prepared with Andean supplies, you will enjoy the delightful meal, later we will continue to la Raya at 4335 m.a.s.l. and also we will visit the aymara museum of Pukara. Each visit lasts from 30 to 45 minutes, you will able to enquire about any doubt, take pictures and walk around, making this tour very pleasent. Arriving to Puno at 17:15 pm, then you will be transfer to your hotel in Puno. Included: transportation, entrance tickets, buffet lunch, and hotel No Included: Bottle drinks and dinner
Fifth day: TOUR TO UROS AND TAQUILE ISLAND.
Early in the morning after the breakfast around 6:45 you will be picked up from your hotel by our transfer and then transferred to the harbor and by motor boat we travel to one of the Uros islands where you can observe the lives of the people who live on floating reed islands some only 20 meters in length. After 2 hrs boat ride, we reach Taquile Island where we will visit these beautiful people, world famous for their intricate and fascinating weavings, after lunch we will return to Puno. Arrival in the afternoon approximately 17:00 and transfer back to hotel. Included: transportation, entrance tickets, menu lunch, and hotel No Included: Bottle drinks and dinner
Sixth day: FAREWELL AND TRAVEL FROM PUNO TO LIMA
After having a good breakfast, we’ll pick you up from your hotel to drive you to the airport in Juliaca, which is a one hour from downtown Puno; we must be two hours before at least to make arrangements for confirmation of flight. After check in at the airline to fly, we said goodbye and you’ll aboard the flight from Juliaca to Lima. In case you want to continue your journey to Bolivia (Copacabana), the transfer to the bus station is included too (about bus time departure, carefully we will help you) Included: Breakfast, transfer No Included: Fly Cusco Lima
PRICE PER PERSON IN DOUBLE ACCOMMODATION
|USD 1750||5 STARS HOTEL: Monasterio / Palacio Nazarenas / Inkaterra / Sumaq|
|USD 1200||4 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Plaza/ Sonesta Cusco/ El Mapi / Hatun Inti / Sonesta Puno|
|USD 995||3 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Dorado/ tierra Viva/ Santuario|
|USD 800||2 STARS HOTEL : Amaru Inka / Terrazas del Inca / Presidente / Punuypamapa|
PRICE PER PERSON IN TRIPLE ACCOMMODATION
|USD 1570||5 STARS HOTEL: Monasterio / Palacio Nazarenas / Inkaterra / Sumaq|
|USD 1040||4 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Plaza/ Sonesta / El Mapi / Hatun Inti|
|USD 890||3 STARS HOTEL: San Agustin Dorado/ tierra Viva/ Santuario|
|USD 750||2 STARS HOTEL: Amaru Inka / Terrazas del Inca / Presidente|
- Hotel booking is subject to space availability
- Train time is subject to space availability
- From January to April train leaves and drops up in Ollantaytambo. Our tours include all transfers to and from this train station
- Discount of USD 20 for students with the student international card (ISIC Card).
- Discount of USD 20 for minors of 17 years old that send us a copy of their passport.
- The flight Lima – Cusco has to be scheduled for 09:00 hrs aprox. Otherwise the program may be affected.
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Transfers airport / Hotel / airport
- Tours: city tour, Machu picchu full day, Sacred Valley, Tour Cusco to Puno; Uros Taquile Island.
- Round trip train tickets Ollanta – Aguas Calientes – Ollanta
- All transfers
- Round trip Bus tickets- Aguas Calientes – Machu Pichu – Aguas Calientes.
- Professional Guide for the tours.
- Entrance tickets for all visited tourist attractions
- Tourist transportation and Motor boat
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba (tour Sacred Valley)
- Buffet lunch in Sicuani (tour Cusco-Puno Fourth day).
- Menu lunch in Taquile
- 2 nights in a Hotel in Cusco:
- 1 night in a hotel in Aguas Calientes Village
- 2 nights in a Hotel in Puno:
- 5 breakfasts at the Hotel.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE?
- Meals not mentioned
- Huayna Picchu (extra 2 hours of hiking and needed to be reserve in advance)
- Lunch and dinners not mentioned
How to Make Booking
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
- To successfully make a booking you must:
- Click on Booking Now and fill out the request.
- Receive a booking form, fill out and send us.
- Make your deposit.
- Receive your confirmation from us via email and that it is all.
Payment options: PayPal, Bank deposit, and Western Union wire (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details).
WE PREFER PAYPAL
We prefer to use PayPal simply because it is the biggest and most respected online payment processor on the Internet in our era. PayPal enables any individual or business to pay and get paid online safely and easily from around the world. Pay without revealing your debit or credit card numbers, or your bank account details. It has a speed through checkout. There’s no need to enter your address details.
YOU DON’T HAVE PAYPAL? NO PROBLEM!
You do not need to have a PayPal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via Pureq Experiences account page. Just click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase. Note: if you don’t have your own PayPal account, please refer to the bottom left corner of our PayPal page – click continue.
PROCESS OF FULL BOOKING
1. We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from each of you – passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card. With Inca Trail bookings, we need this at the same time as your booking.
2. Nonrefundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
- FOR UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS: Deposit: 25 % of the program price per person
- FOR UNIQUE ADVENTURE JOURNEYS: Deposit: USD 225 dollars per person
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include:
- Paypal (accept Credit Cards)
- Bank deposit
- Western Union
- Please note that there are costs involved in both making international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer – in both cases the costs will be paid by the client, NOT Pureq Experiences.
- Please note that this deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Terms and Conditions. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email.
PLEASE read this confirmation – it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay the balance.
4. Arrival in Cusco (only for treks)
the balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (As long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip’s departure unless by prior arrangement)
- For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via PayPal or bank deposit or Western Union, please ask your travel consultant for more information.
- For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.