MACAW CLAY LICK TAMBOPATA 3 DAYS
- Transfer in Puerto Maldonado.
- Travelling in 4X4 van to Tambopata River 2 hours approximately
- Boat for Tambopata River to Monte Amazonico lodge.
- Afternoon hike in the forest
- Night at lodge.
- Breakfast at lodge
- Visiting macaw clay lick
- Kayaking in Tambopata River in the afternoon
- Night at lodge.
- Breakfast at lodge
- Back to Puerto Maldonado and transfer to the airport
- Fly to Puerto Maldonado´s airport
- End of the service
Important: The flight Lima – Puerto Maldonado is scheduled for 09:00 hrs. The value of the package may vary if you want to schedule the flight after this time.
First day: WELCOME
Our transfer will pick you up from the airport and transfer to the office of Monte Amazonico for the first conversation about the journey. You’ll have chance to re pack your luggage and store unnecessary stuff in the office. We have to carry just enough for the journey. Once ready we will drive (4×4) wheeled truck for about 2 hours to reach banks of Tambopata River. Here we will take a boat to lodge “Monte Amazonico”. Welcome and Lunch.
In the afternoon we will have an introductory walk into the rainforest looking for mammals, reptiles, wonderful insects, etc.
Back to Lodge and we´ll have dinner and then sweet dreams at lodge
- Include: (4×4) wheeled truck, boat, lunch, dinner and lodge
- No Include: Fly Lima Puerto Maldonado, breakfast, bottle drinks
Second day: MACAW CLAY LICK
We will wake up very early. Awakening at dawn allow us to watch a lot. We´ll take our boat for about 1:30 hours, enjoy the view..! After arrival to largest macaw clay lick “EL CHUNCHO”, We´ll observe hundreds of parrots of different species coming to eat clay, which is adjacent to the river. From other side of the river setting on our chairs we are going to see one of the most beautiful natural sights of birds in the world. Parrots are followed by colorful macaws. IT WILL BE AN EXPERIENCE FOR LIFETIME.
Back to lodge and breakfast will be ready. After breakfast time for relax.
After lunch will come fun activity of Kayak. We´ll go to Tambopata River for kayaking where if we will move silently along the river, so we will observe more birds.
Return to lodge and we will have dinner, then wonderful dreams at lodge.
- Include: Boat, breakfast, lunch, dinner and lodge
- No Include: Bottle drinks
Third day: FLYING OUT FROM PUERTO MALDONADO
After breakfast we´ll return from the lodge to Puerto Maldonado by the same way as we went, then you will be transferred to the airport in Puerto Maldonado.
- Include: Breakfast (4×4) wheeled truck, boat,
- No Include: Lunch, dinner, bottle drinks
Price: $399 USD per person
- Discount of USD20 for students with the student international card (ISIC Card). we need a copy of the card at booking and you have to bring to Perú with you
- Discount of USD20 for minors of 16 years old that send us a copy of their passport at booking
- Transfer from airport to lodge and from lodge to the airport.
- English tour guide
- (4×4) wheeled truck
- 2 breakfast, 2 lunches and two dinners
- Motor boat.
- Double bed room (lodge)
- All entrance fees
- Botle drinks
How to Make Booking
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
To successfully make a booking you must:
- Click on Booking Now and fill out the request.
- Receive a booking form, fill out and send us.
- Make your deposit.
- Receive your confirmation from us via email and that it is all.
Payment options: PayPal, Bank deposit, and Western Union wire (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details).
WE PREFER PAYPAL
We prefer to use PayPal simply because it is the biggest and most respected online payment processor on the Internet in our era.
PayPal enables any individual or business to pay and get paid online safely and easily from around the world. Pay without revealing your debit or credit card numbers, or your bank account details. It has a speed through checkout. There’s no need to enter your address details.
YOU DON’T HAVE PAYPAL? NO PROBLEM!
You do not need to have a PayPal account to book with us.
You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via Pureq Experiences account page.
Just click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase.
Note: if you don’t have your own PayPal account, please refer to the bottom left corner of our PayPal page – click continue.
PROCESS OF FULL BOOKING
1. – We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from each of you – passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card. With Inca Trail bookings, we need this at the same time as your booking.
2.- Nonrefundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
- FOR UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS: Deposit: 25 % of the program price per person
- FOR UNIQUE ADVENTURE JOURNEYS: Deposit: USD 225 dollars per person
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include: 1. Paypal (accept Credit Cards) 2.Bank deposit 3. Western Union
- Please note that there are costs involved in both making international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer – in both cases the costs will be paid by the client, NOT Pureq Experiences.
- Please note that this deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Terms and Conditions. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3.- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email.
LEASE read this confirmation – it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay the balance.
4.- Arrival in Cusco (only for treks)
the balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (As long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip’s departure unless by prior arrangement)
- For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via PayPal or bank deposit or Western Union, please ask your travel consultant for more information.
- For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.
Pay by Paypal
- Valid, GREEN ISIC CARD (if you booked as a student)
- Immigration Card (given on the plane as you enter Peru)
- Good 20 to 30 liters daypack
- Water storage: Camelback enough for at least 2-3 liters.
- Comfortable hiking boots
FOR YOUR DUFFEL:
Porters will carry up to 7 kg of your personal items. This must include your sleeping bag and air matt (if you bring/rent one). I f you rent in our office both, the weight is 3.5 kg total.
- Extra t-shirts
- Extra hiking pants
- Set of hiking socks
- Warm jacket:, because gets very cold at some nights
- wool hat
- Headlamp: essential
- Waterproof gloves (even if they are ski gloves, take them)
- Sandals for camp
- Battery Charger: There is no place to plug in while trekking!
- Large plastic bags: to help organize and keep clean from dirty.
- Sleeping bag: Recommend down bags for -10C at least
- Snacks: biscuits, energy bars, chocolate, raw fruits, muesli, etc. Please note that we do provide a daily morning snack and our meal service is very complete and well supplied. This recommendation applies for all clients being used to a specific snack, as it may happen that it is not included in our selection
- Bug spray
- Hand sanitizer
- Wet wipes
- Toothbrush and paste
- Toilet paper
- Personal medication: First aid kit: band aids, moleskin, etc.
INSIDE YOUR DAYPACKS:
We always recommend the small ones. Because inside Machu Picchu, no larger back bags than 25L will be allowed in. Other ways, you will need to store outside.
- Rain gear
- Extra Money for Souvenirs, Drinks & Tips
- Rain jacket and pants, or rain poncho (plastic ponchos can be purchased in Cusco)