1 DAY MACHU PICCHU TOUR
- Hotel pickup.
- Transportation to the train station.
- Round trip Train Ticket Cusco-Aguas Calientes (Machupicchu).
- Reception service at the train station of Aguas Calientes.
- Round trip bus tickets from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Guided tour in Machupicchu.
- Transportation from train station to hotel.
we pick you up from your hotel in the city of Cusco 1 hour before the departure time of your train and take you to the train station located in the village of Poroy, then get on board the train and begin the journey from Poroy (Cusco) to the town of Aguas Calientes (2000 m) which takes four hours, in Aguas Calientes our guide will be waiting for you and then , we will head to the bus station . The ride on bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu takes 30 minutes. Upon arrival at the citadel of Machu Picchu, we will display our entrance tickets and begin our guided tour, Panoramic view of Machupicchu, visiting the Main Plaza, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock, the Royal Quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and cemeteries, our visit last around two hours. Then you will have free time to stroll around the citadel. In the afternoon you must take the bus down to Aguas Calientes, you can have lunch in one of the several restaurants in Aguas Calientes (not included ). In the afternoon take the train back to Cusco (depending on departure time of your train), we will be waiting for you at the train station to take you to the hotel.
|USD 330||Expedition train tour|
|USD 360||Vistadome – Panoramic train tour|
|USD 930||Hiram Bingham train tour|
- From January to April train leaves and drops up in Ollantaytambo. Our tours include all transfers to and from this train station
- Discount of USD 20 for students with the student international card (ISIC Card).
- Discount of USD 20 for minors of 17 years old that send us a copy of their passport.
- All transportations to and from the Hotel to the train station.
- Round trip train tickets.
- English speaking guided tour over 2 hours.
- Round trip train tickets Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu and
- Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu Archaeological Group.
- Ticket reservations.
- Breakfast or lunch.
- Botle water
- Snack, water, tips
- Transfer airport – hotel – airport
How to Make Booking
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING
To successfully make a booking you must:
- Click on Booking Now and fill out the request.
- Receive a booking form, fill out and send us.
- Make your deposit.
- Receive your confirmation from us via email and that it is all.
Payment options: PayPal, Bank deposit, and Western Union wire (for bank deposits or Western Union please contact us for details).
WE PREFER PAYPAL
We prefer to use PayPal simply because it is the biggest and most respected online payment processor on the Internet in our era. PayPal enables any individual or business to pay and get paid online safely and easily from around the world. Pay without revealing your debit or credit card numbers, or your bank account details. It has a speed through checkout. There’s no need to enter your address details.
YOU DON’T HAVE PAYPAL? NO PROBLEM!
You do not need to have a PayPal account to book with us. You can easily pay us by using your credit card or bank account via Pureq Experiences account page. Just click the Buy Now button below to make a purchase. Note: if you don’t have your own PayPal account, please refer to the bottom left corner of our PayPal page – click continue.
PROCESS OF FULL BOOKING
1. – We will email you booking forms for completion.
These forms will outline the details that we need from each of you – passport number, nationality, full name etc. We do not need a scan of your passport. If you are a student, we need the number of your ISIC student card, and a scan of your card. With Inca Trail bookings, we need this at the same time as your booking.
2.- Nonrefundable deposit to confirm your reservation.
- FOR UNIQUE PACKAGE TOURS: Deposit: 25 % of the program price per person
- FOR UNIQUE ADVENTURE JOURNEYS: Deposit: USD 225 dollars per person
When sending you the booking forms, we will also send you further information about how to make your deposit. Payment options include: 1. Paypal (accept Credit Cards) 2.Bank deposit 3. Western Union
- Please note that there are costs involved in both making international bank transfers or a Western Union transfer – in both cases the costs will be paid by the client, NOT Pureq Experiences.
- Please note that this deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE as described in the General Terms and Conditions. We highly recommend you take out travel insurance that covers such deposits in the case of cancellation.
3.- Upon receipt of your deposit, we will confirm your trek via email.
LEASE read this confirmation – it includes details of your pre trek briefing, our address as well as how to pay the balance.
4.- Arrival in Cusco (only for treks)
the balance of your payment can be paid upon arrival in CASH. (As long as you arrive in Cusco a MINIMUM of 48 hours prior to your trip’s departure unless by prior arrangement)
- For those that wish to pay the balance of their trek fee via PayPal or bank deposit or Western Union, please ask your travel consultant for more information.
- For cancellation policy, please refer to our General Booking Conditions.